Sunday, March 27, 2011

URGENT: Prayer Request

Hey folks!  I've just become aware of a precious family who was in Moscow to adopt their son, Kirill, who has Down Syndrome.  Their agency has never seen a denial once a court date is given; however, they were denied because of his condition and told they could certainly have a different child but that this child would be better off in an institution. 
Please lift them up - they are appealing.  Kirill would be the FIRST child with Down Syndrome from his region to be adopted.  Please pray & check their blog for updates.  They are an Alabama family! 

http://oureyesopened.blogspot.com/

Rammy is doing great.  We went to church today & he grabbed hold of the nursery door & pulled himself in.  I went in with him, and he sat in my lap the whole time.  He was quiet but ate snack & I just hugged on him and kissed on him . . . he was slightly off this afternoon & I think it may have had something to do with the nursery.  Maybe brought up some memories... I think we will need to stay close to home more so.  Things are going so well right now & I don't want to mess them up.  I think we just had too long of an outing today.  Church & lunch then home for nap.  We've tried to limit our outings & if we do, just to a couple of hours.  As always, we so appreciate your prayers.

God bless, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment